Federal & Overseas Voters

Apply for your ballots now!

Those who consider Pawnee County to be their residence county, but are currently living outside the territorial limits of the United States because they are members of the U.S. armed forces or the U.S. merchant marine, or because of their occupation, may apply for ballots under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA). Spouses and dependents who are U.S. citizens are also included.

This act allows ballots to be sent up to 45 days before an election, allowing additional travel time for the ballot to get to the voter and arrive back in our office by Election Day. Applications are available through the Federal Voting Assistance Program.