If you are applying for a position with the Courthouse, Landfill, or Road and Bridge, please download and print out the the Employment Application. If you need an application for the Sheriff’s Department, please download and print out the Sheriff’s Application.
Current Job Openings at Pawnee County........
One (1) Position open for EMT, AEMT or Paramedic
- Position: EMT, AEMT or Paramedic
- Requirements: Kansas EMS Certificate, current and in good standing; BLS CPR; ALS Providers are required to obtain ACLS and PALS within 6 months of hire
- Hours: Full Time
- Location: Larned, KS
- Residency: Not required
- Pay: Dependent on certification level and experience, routine OT built into schedule.
- Open Until Filled
- For application click here
- Questions: Contact Kara Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions open for Equipment Operator II
Pawnee County Highway/Weed Department is currently accepting applications for Equipment Operator II. This is a full-time position with benefits. Physical labor and mechanical skills are required for this position. The ability to operate a loader, spray truck, backhoe, dump trucks, semis & mowers is a plus. A valid Kansas Drivers License is required and a Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement is required within 6 months of employment. Pay based on qualifications. Applications and job description can be picked up at 615 E 10th Street or by calling 620-285-6141. You may also download an application above or click HERE to complete an online application. Applications will be accepted until position filled. Pawnee County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pawnee County Kansas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.